Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!

Well, here goes nothing I guess!

I'm new to the world of blogging... been reading others but too scared to start my own!

The aim of my blog is to just have somewhere to get all the thoughts out of my head and onto a page, and hopefully not bore you silly in the translation ;-)

I'm happily married to Simon (almost 10 years!) and mother of two gorgeous boys, Brighton and Campbell (5.5 and 1.75 respectively). I work part-time and am in the process of setting up my own business.

I'm a long-term sufferer of depression... something I deal with on a daily basis, but I'm getting there, one day at a time. Slow and steady wins the race... that's what they say, anyway!

I'll leave this short(ish) and look forward to sharing more about the day to day goings on of my life.

Thanks for reading ;-)

1 Comments:

At Thursday, May 25, 2006 7:43:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! By george she's done it. Nice to see you entering the world of blogging. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure