Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another Day....

Well, today was a bit unproductive ;-) So much to do, so little motivation!

DH and DS2 have been sick with 'flu and I feel a little bit like I'm headed that way myself, so not much to report here! (although I did manage to make the Apricot Balls from NicoleJ on the she-essence site - YUMMY!)

I also managed to keep my walking date with Kylie tonight - thanks mate! - and I do feel better for it! It's amazing what a little exercise (in the freezing night air!) can do for you ;-) A special thanks too for my little gift Kylie, how lucky am I??

Work tomorrow, only my fourth day on the job... hopefully I'll remember what I learnt last week!

Anyway, short and (not so) sweet tonight... kinda like me! Hahahahahaha!

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006 4:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very welcome :) The walks are definitely doing me good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure