Saturday, May 27, 2006

It's Saturday :-)

So off to work today (and yesterday too - and of course, tomorrow!). Even though I've only just started (Day 5 today), I'm actually really enjoying it. It's nice to interact with other adults for a change, and it's great to be earning a little bit of money. Not to mention that the work isn't half bad either ;-) I'm doing cellar door sales at a winery on Tamborine Mountain (Tamborine Estate Winery), and the girls there are great.

Kylie came over last night and we did some scrapping. I don't think I achieved much in the way of scrapping, but hey, I laughed so hard I cried and my ribs hurt, so that's got to make up for the lack of a completed project, hey?

Of course, I'm a bit tired tonight, so I'm calling it quits now before it gets worse ;-)

Thanks for reading.

1 Comments:

At Monday, May 29, 2006 4:03:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good laugh is the only excuse to not get much scrapping done ;-) lol!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure