Monday, May 29, 2006

I am sick to death of....

Cooking meals that nobody will eat. Or that one or two of them won't eat. For crying out loud, it's not a bloody restaurant. I'm sorry, but it's not. Eat it or starve.

DH is not setting a very good example to the boys either by not eating his meal. How can I expect them to finish (or even start for that matter Grrrrr) what's in front of them when he won't finish his meal either?

I'm so frustrated I could just scream!!! Aaaaarrrgggghhh!!!!

Sorry, vent over... for now ;-)

Will come back later tonight or maybe tomorrow with a little more of what's been going on ;-)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 30, 2006 3:22:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe sorry but you know they never grow up!!!

Awesome to see that you are figuring this blogging stuff out too ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure