Wednesday, May 31, 2006

They ate everything on their plate!

Yep, the 3 of them ate everything on their plate! Woo Hoo! If only it had been an exciting meal... but it's a start!! We had home made fried rice and DH and I had steak while the kids had fish fingers. Boring, but hey, at least they ate it! A win for me ;-)

I'm a little nervous today... I have my appointment with my Dr to see if he'll allow me to become an egg donor. I've been looking into this for over a year now, and finally have all the info, as well as having been in contact with Queensland Fertility Group for their requirements. I meet the basic requirements at this stage, but have to have a letter from my shrink to say he thinks I can handle a couple of rounds of IVF. Fingers crossed...

What else has been happening... Hmmm, well, went for another walk with Kylie on Monday night. It was mighty chilly, but so good to get out of the house and get some exercise. I'm so lazy, if Kylie didn't come knocking on the door, I know I wouldn't do it, but once I'm out there, walking, it feels great.

I won another Challenge on the she-essence site for my scrapbooking layout sketch! I'm so stoked! I'm enjoying the challenges... they make me think outside of the box ;-). It's not a scrapbooking site as such, although it does have a section for "crafties", it's a site for women, by women.

Here's what Lisa Harman had to say about Kylie Rayner's She-Essence Site...

What is She Essence? Well it is a fun, friendly interactive message board for women. A place to relax over a cuppa, make new friends and chat about all things girly. Membership is free and we encourage all members to join in and there is always something happening on the boards.

You will find a heap of sections that relate to women in every day life. We have discussion boards on Parenting, Relationships, Your Career, Health & Beauty, Your Spiritual Health, Cooking, Crafts, Review Lists and more.

We have some swaps and challenges, Bingo (and lots of other things). As well as all these areas we have a business area for those members that have their own business. You can take out a business membership on the forum and this allows you to advertse and promoting your business with in the community of She Essence.

I love visiting and spending my time there. Check it out if you haven't seen it... it's worth the trip, I promise!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:07:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wrap :) Will have to show you how to put in some links hehe ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure