Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Two posts in one day!!

OK, but I'm excited!!

I had my appt with my Dr today to get his approval (or otherwise!) for me to go further with the egg donating. He went through quite a few issues with me and made me put the idea into a "job box" - which is bascially that I get a "report card" when my "job" (donating eggs successfully) is complete. I'm not to be emotionally connected with whether or not the donation becomes a viable pregnancy etc., my "job" is complete once I have successfully donated the eggs.

Obviously there's a whole heap more to it than that, but after discussing it at some length, including the possible and probable hormonal effect(s) on my existing condition, he is HAPPY FOR ME TO GO AHEAD!!!

WOO HOO!! So that's step 3 of about 50, but hey, a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step! LOL!

I have to tell you though, I'm VERY relieved, and VERY excited! I e-mailed the fertility group as soon as I got home to let them know my forms are on their way in!!

I just so desperately want to help someone out there who can't have children to achieve their dream of holding a baby in their arms.

Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 31, 2006 9:08:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know how admirable I think this is :)

 
At Monday, June 05, 2006 1:38:00 am, Blogger Lisa Harman said...

your an amazing woman Danni and if you can bring someone their dream then your an insperation to all woman.

I admire what you are doing and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:16:00 am, Blogger Ali :-) said...

Hey Danni!

Just found your blog - firstly - thanks heaps for visiting mine and comment :o)

Secondly - I take my hat off and bow to you - what you're doing is so amazing and selfless and touching... you're one gorgeous spirit!

Maybe you can tell me - because I've often wondered about it - but do you have to be "finished" having your own children to be able to do it? I've read a little bit of stuff... and there are always ads in the free mother and child magazines/papers asking for donators... but they never make that bit clear...

Anyhow! I've rambled!!!

Hope it all goes well for you!!!
Ali :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure