Thursday, December 14, 2006

Clever Kid!

Campbell's such a clever kid. And I'm rather slow on the uptake! He's been telling me, "Wees Mummy", and I've been responding... "Good boy, Campbell, you've got a nappy on". After a week or two of this I finally pinged... Derr!! It was toilet training time!! After his lunchtime nap last Monday, I put him into underpants. We had 2 accidents, and 2 successes.

Tuesday, that was it. He was done. No accidents. He went to Day Care on Wednesday (with lots of extra clothes ;)), but when I picked him up he was in the same pants!

This week hasn't been as good, but hey, it's all practise!!

Only 11 sleeps till Santa comes!! I'm looking forward to the weekend before Xmas more than Xmas itself... Mum and my niece are coming to visit, and we're having our dear friends over for dinner too, so we're having an early Xmas celebration. It's going to be wonderful!!

Anyway, just a quick post tonight. Hope you're all well! Don't forget to say Hi so I know for sure that hardly anyone visits ;)

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 22, 2006 1:32:00 am, Blogger Nicole said...

How cute! :D

 
At Friday, December 22, 2006 1:33:00 am, Blogger Nicole said...

Campbell sounds so cute Danni :D

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 11:17:00 pm, Blogger DanniLake said...

Thanks Nicole... he is a cutie... just like his Dad, my DH reckons! LOL!! :) :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure