Monday, December 04, 2006

Why is it never good enough?

What the heck is wrong with me? I have a wonderful DH and a wonderful family, but you know what... no matter how hard they try or what they do, I only see the shortcomings... the things that are wrong.

DH spent 3 hours assembling our 7 foot Christmas Tree on Sunday. I've decorated it tonight, complaining terribly that he hasn't pulled all the branches on the tree out properly so the decorations are all stuck and there's big holes that you can see through... WTF is wrong with me?? Why can't I just be grateful that he put the tree up and I didn't have to do it?

And it's not just the tree, it's everything. He'll try to do something to help me out, but because it's not the way I would do it, or would like it done (and who died and made me God, anyway?) instead of being grateful for the act, I tear it apart.

And it's not just DH either!! It's the kids, family, friends... What the hell makes me think that my way's the right way, or that these people are so perfect that they shouldn't make a goddamn mistake? Is it because I can't tolerate my own mistakes? Is it because I don't think that what I do is good enough?

WHY? WHY? WHY?

And why am I sitting here writing this when I should be in bed beside my husband apologising for being the Queen of Bitches??????

I love you honey, with all of my heart
xxxxx

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 12:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now what on earth are you doing writing about me?? lololol

Seriously though I hear you big time. No ideas on how to fix itor Iwould've already fixed myself hehehe

3 hours hey, geez I just bought a Christmas Tree, didn't realise it was going to take me all damn day to get it up and decorated. ;-) lol

 
At Tuesday, December 19, 2006 4:44:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,

I think all I can say is "welcome to life". We are never happy with what we have, then we bitch and moan about it, then we feel guilty for bitching and moaning, then we feel worse about ourselves and the vicious cirle continues. I'm over here, doing all these things, seeing all these places but feel empty because I have noone 'significant' to do it with. See what I mean???
Take care and can't wait to see you soon. Lisa

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 11:20:00 pm, Blogger DanniLake said...

You guys are beautiful.

Kylie, aren't you lucky your tree was a simple one! LOL!

Lisa, I hear you love, and I agree, we never seem to be happy with what we've got... so I'm working on a new attitude for 2007! Look out world, here I come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure