Monday, July 10, 2006

Two posts in a day...

I thought you might enjoy the story of our outing today... it goes like this...

A spur of the moment impulse led me to the Strawberry Farm at Pimpama today. I thought we’d go and see the animals (they have like an animal farm there too), and have a bit of a play in the glorious sunshine.

When we arrived, we ventured into the animal enclosure, with the goats, sheep, pigs, donkey, and this very cute calf.


Isn’t he cute?? To tell you the truth, NO!! He’s not!! He is in desperate need of having his knackers removed!!!

This rotten scoundrel kept butting me with his horns… I had Campbell in my arms, Brighton hiding behind me, the nappy bag and bag of camera, drinks and other necessities on my shoulder, and the horrid thing just kept it up!! I tried pushing, shooing, stomping… I couldn’t get out of the enclosure, because he kept pushing me away from the gate with those surprisingly sharp little horns (stop laughing!!)… Campbell was falling out of my arms, and every time he slipped too low, the rotten calf butted him with his horns too (so he’s got a couple of awful marks on his leg). It was painful (I’ve got some nice marks on my legs and butt!!) yet funny, and I ended up getting saved by another lady who saw what was happening and raced in and grabbed Campbell from me so that I could shove Brighton through the gate while holding the calf off with my bag!!

Stop ROFL you lot!! OK, go on, laugh a little!!!

Here are another couple of photos from this morning...


1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:10:00 am, Blogger Ali :-) said...

Hey Danni!!!

LOL LOL @ your experience with the calf!!! Wouldn't have been funny then - but good that you can look back and laugh now!!!

Hope you've been well!!! I lost my link to your blog and so I had to "google" you :) Do you mind if I link you off mine?

Take care!!!
Ali :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure