Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Well, today was the next step!!

DH and I went to Brisbane and attended the Fertility Clinic, where I filled in lots of paperwork, spoke at length with the coordinator, we both had to have blood tests and then attend a psychologists appointment, and basically got lots more details about the whole process.

The best part was finding out that I don't have to wait to donate! 6 months is long enough after a piercing (as long as all the bloods come back clear!).

We sorted out a few more details, like the fact that I want to go to the Gold Coast and have my regular Ob/Gyn (who is also a member of the group) do the procedure rather than travelling to Brisbane ...

So now I just have to wait for the blood tests to come back, and then I can go ahead and donate!
Funny thing... I startled the Supervising Doctor... when we were introduced he looked at me closely and said, "Do you have any children of your own?", and when I responded, "Yes, two", he told me I didn't look old enough!! Woo Hoo! What a nice doctor!! I bet he says that to all the girls!! LOL!!

Anyway, I'm very excited about the whole thing, hopefully soon it will all be happening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure