Tuesday, October 17, 2006

IVF Commences and a Baby is born :)


Well, the injections commenced yesterday, with the Nurse giving me the first of my Lucrin injections (instead of the Syneral Nasal Spray). I''m very proud of myself, I managed to do it all by myself this morning :) My fingers are crossed that everything will go well and that there'll be no adverse effects on my mental health ;)

Just got a call... my girlfriend Carole has just had her third child, a baby girl. Congratulations Sweetheart!! Love and best wishes to you and the kids :)

Forgot to tell you all in my catch up post that I've had my hair chopped off :) I'm looking forward to going shorter and shorter over the coming months and possibly participate in "Shave for a Cure" next year... but we'll see ;) Knowing me, I'll chicken out! lol!

That's it for now, just a quick one, catch you on the flip side.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 17, 2006 9:25:00 am, Blogger Nicole said...

Good luck with the injections Danni, I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you.

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:53:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Shave for a Cure!!!!!!

 
At Thursday, October 19, 2006 7:59:00 pm, Blogger DanniLake said...

Thanks Nicole :)

So Kylie, how much will you sponsor me for???? LOL!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure