Monday, May 28, 2007

Still here... kind of!

If anyone ever stops by here anymore (which I don't blame any of you if you don't - but thanks for letting me know that you still do, Ali ;) ) then you'll have noticed I'm rather absent!!

Life is very busy, and I've been maintaining a "business" blog over at www.she-essence.com/blog. It's not just business though, it's all about life in general, and I'm thoroughly enjoying the experience of writing.

So, if you'd like to keep reading my blog, check out the new address www.she-essence.com/blog and let me know you're still around :)

I do have some wonderful news to share... Mel and Jim are now the very proud parents of a beautiful baby boy!! You can read more about it here.

Looking forward to hearing from you over at She-essence :)

2 Comments:

At Monday, May 28, 2007 3:59:00 pm, Blogger Ali :-) said...

Hey mate!

Yep! I'm still here! I *finally* got around to updating my blog links list - and put you on! Woohoo - only took me about - i dunno - 12 months??? (naughty me!)

I'll be sure to bookmark your other blog :o)

Congratulations to Mel and Jim on the birth of Nicholas!!!

Take care!
Ali :o)

 
At Saturday, June 02, 2007 3:28:00 pm, Blogger Lesli said...

I'm still reading your blog and I will check out your ne site :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure