Monday, June 05, 2006

A bit to tell...

It's been a little while, sorry! OK, some things that have happened that I forgot to blog about, or have not yet blogged about...

I'm so proud of Brighton! He's been trying really hard to improve his behaviour both at school and at home, and boy has he come a long way! He went for his 7th Gup grading (yellow belt with 3 stripes) at Taekwondo last week and got it!! He's actually ready to do his blue belt grading but we'll wait a couple of weeks so he doesn't get too big a head!!

Kylie and I walked our little hearts out last Thursday night. We did 4.718km in just under 59 mins. Not bad going for only our third week!! I'm so proud of us!!

We went out for dinner on Saturday night (yes, we took the kids) with our very dearest friends, Mel and Jim, and although Campbell was a little bit feral, we had such a nice time! We dined with a celebrity too... Mal Maninga was two tables away from us!

I'm not much into football, although I do love cricket. I'm sorry, but I do. I'm a big fan. So you could have knocked me over with a feather yesterday at work when Andrew Symonds came into the winery!! He's such a spunk too! I nearly lost it, I couldn't for the life of me think what I was supposed to be saying, and get this... I wasn't even serving him!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha! I did pluck up the courage to ask him for his autograph though, so now I have something to scrap... journaling and an autograph... no photos!! I think I was shaking for the next hour or more!!

Then of course, continuing in the cricket theme, I had to watch It Takes Two last night... Michael Bevan is another cricket spunk!! And boy can he sing!! *sigh*

Anyway, that's it for me... just waiting for my boys to get home from TKD so I can get dinner, get cleaned up and head off on my walk with Kylie ;-)

Thanks for reading!!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:22:00 am, Blogger Ali :-) said...

Hey Danni!

Woohoo for Brighton! That's awesome - both on the taekwondo thing AND that he's trying harder :o)

And YAY you for the walking thing - that's pretty bloody good getting that far in less than an hour!

ROTFL @ Andrew Symonds... yeah - can't say I'm really *into* cricket... but when it's on TV and Liam is glued to it... gotta admit... Andrew isn't *too* bad ;o) But Bevan? Nah - sorry :P lol Can't wait to see the layout though! Bugger there wasn't a camera ;o)

Have a fabbo day!
Ali :)

 
At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:36:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo too the walkers...power on ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure