Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Worst Parent!!

I feel like the worst parent tonight. Brighton did something really bad, and all I could do was laugh... and laugh... and laugh... in fact, I've still got mascara streaked down my face from all the tears I cried, I was laughing so hard!!

DH was giving the boys a "horsey ride" around the lounge room when I decided it was really cute so would grab the camera to get some shots... I took one photo, then another, and then as I took the third, Brighton did this....

Once we managed to control ourselves enough to ask him about it, he said, "Mr Bean does it"... and he does too! On "Bean, the Ultimate Disaster Movie"!!

How on earth do you handle a situation like this?? I mean, he thinks it's funny now because we just couldn't control our laughter! It was just so unexpected and out of the blue... rofl!! I'm sorry, I'm a bad parent, but I can't help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure