Thursday, June 29, 2006

Geez I'm boring!

I haven't blogged, not because I don't have anything to blog about, but because what I do have to blog about is boring!! Just my day to day drivel!

Have had an uneventful week... one good thing is that our appointments with Queensland Fertility Group are all set up for about a month's time (once school goes back), and despite a minor setback with a piercing (I have to wait 12 months from the piercing date to be able to donate my eggs), at this stage, things are looking good!!

Brighton is on school holidays... he has 3 weeks off! He's staying at F&MIL's for a couple of nights this week as I had appointments yesterday, then work tomorrow. DH will collect him from nephew's birthday party on Saturday and we'll do a quick exchange once I'm finished work and I'll take him to see Disney on Ice! Funnily enough, I can't wait!! It's a special treat for his improved behaviour!

I bought Patch (our beautiful 12 year old dog) a nice warm jacket for winter LOL! She's such a sook! I'm sure she loves the warmth, but I think she's embarrassed to be seen in it!! Here's a picture for you....

I just can't help but laugh at her!!!

Well, that's it from me, keep smiling!! Will let you know all about Disney!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure