Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh dear, I still can't stop laughing!! This morning, we all slept in! We have to be out the door by 8:15 and I didn't wake up until 7:35.

I jumped up, and tried to wake Brighton... "Come on Brighton, time to get up... gotta get going, we're running a bit late this morning... come on mate, wake up... Brighton, you've got to get out of bed..."

He lifted his head and looked at me all bleary eyed and said, "Wake me up when September ends", and plonked his head back on the pillow!

ROFLMAO!!! Oh dear! He's just too funny!! I never thought I'd say this, but I think he's been listening to too much radio!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 06, 2006 9:37:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I laugh everytime I think of this...it just so funny...does he remember saying it??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure