Friday, June 09, 2006

What a day in the Lake household!! :-D

Wow! It's been a big one today!

First we started off with Granparents day at school for Brighton, so my Mum, the kids' "Mardi" stayed last night and went off to school with Brighton this morning while I took Campbell to Day Care and got myself off to work.

I collected Brighton after work and he's been a good kid today (yippee!!), so we decided to go for his next grading at TKD this afternoon. Collected Campbell and off we went... (dropping off a belated birthday gift to my beautiful SIL on the way!)

I'm soooooooo proud of my boy. He was so snappy, and spot on with everything he did, and he was awarded his 6th Gup grade (blue belt with one stripe)! Master Glenn was very proud of him too, but nowhere near as proud as Mummy and Daddy!!


Then, can you believe it, on the way home in the car, he says, "Ummmm, Mum, I think my tooth just fell out", so I turned on the light to see him sitting there, with his first ever fallen out tooth in his hand!! (Looking mighty pale as he realised he was bleeding! He's such a wuss!! LOL!!).

So, it's been a big day in Lake land today ;-) Happy, mind you! But a bit happening!

Well, that's it for me... will probably be a little quiet over the next couple of days with work and what not, so enjoy your long weekend if you're lucky enough to be having it, and

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR SATURDAY KYLIE!!

Enjoy!! ;-)

Oh, I almost forgot... my "trusty" pedometer has not been so trusty, and hasn't been recording things very accurately at all :-( Seems our almost 5km wasn't almost 5km after all... it was 5.995km!! Woo hoo!! And we've done it in just over 58 minutes!! I'm so proud!!!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:48:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at that pedometer I still can't believe that you know :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure