Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Three Days of sick kids :-(

Not much to tell... I worked the weekend (as usual), and was lucky enough to miss out on the day of Campbell's Gastro on Sunday - gotta love that! Poor DH was just a little frazzled by the time I got home after cleaning up vomit and diahorrea all day ;-).

Although Campbell seemed much better yesterday, unfortunately it hit Brighton (while at a birthday party... the kid's a master of timing, I can tell you!), so he was sick all day yesterday. He spent the night in my bed with me (I've had very little sleep!), DH slept in Brighton's bed (shivering and amazed at all the strange noises!! lol!!), then I awoke this morning to Campbell and his bed covered in vomit AGAIN! Then spent another quarter of an hour cleaning up more vomit from all over Campbell and the floor after stupidly giving him a drink of milk. You think I'd have more brains than that, wouldn't you??

So I've done two loads of vomity washing already this morning... And it's not even 9 o'clock!!

Wish me luck for the rest of the day!! And if you've got this far with the numerous "vomits" above, thanks!! ;-)

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:50:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gross....hoping things are a little better in your house tomorrow :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lips Of An Angel Video
Lips Of An Angel lyrics - Hinder lyrics
Hinder Music Videos
Music Video Codes by VideoCure